Designer, Illustrator, artist, mentor and speaker
Artist, writer, graphic designer, speaker and trainer with over twenty years experience in varied commercial sectors including education, commercial print and exhibition industries. Commercially driven and aware, researching and developing new and exciting business opportunities, innovative and creative, a team player with a committed work ethic.
Confident, with excellent communication skills, actively involved in all aspects of end to end business development from high level management planning and strategy meetings and discussions through to customer facing support and inventory marketing and management – I have an entire scope of experience.
• Graphic design strengths using Adobe Creative Cloud apps to brainstorm, conceptualise and generate marketing collateral including brochures, presentations, artwork, technical manuals and datasheets
• Fully fluent in key Adobe software apps such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Experience in CMS platforms such as Joomla and WordPress, along with experience in other web apps such as Magento and Plesk
• A strong knowledge of how to apply design principles and best practices for generating both online and offline collateral for a coherent campaign delivery
• A proven track record in delivering high quality websites and web designs to numerous industry sectors and clients
• An excellent knowledge of developing marketing materials to support online and offline campaigns including landing pages, conversion pages and email campaigns
• Ability to generate effective proof of concept artwork and mock ups for web, print and exhibition displays
• Ability to ‘see the bigger picture’ to help bring elements together to create a cohesive and coherent brand/campaign identity
• Fully fluent with Microsoft software including Word and PowerPoint
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer